Patterson’s Cafe “Doing It During The Daytime Since 2003!”
Patterson’s Café is now OPEN 6 Days a Week
Starting Monday December 7th Through Monday January 18th, Patterson’s Café will be closed on Mondays
Our Business hours will be:
Tuesday – Friday from 8am-2pm
Saturday and Sunday 7am-2pm
Serving Breakfast All Day and Lunch from 11am-2pm
We are offering take-out as well as dine in!
Thank you for your patronage during these complicated times!
Patterson’s Café will be closed December 23rd, 24th and 25th for the Christmas Holiday as well as Friday January 1, 2021!
Patterson’s Café will be following the State of Ohio mandated protocols outlined in the Responsible RestartOhio for Restaurants and Bars.
- We will be enforcing 6 feet of separation between customers seated at tables and customers waiting in line. Please respect the social distancing rules.
- Face masks are Mandatory to enter Patterson’s Café for any type of service
- All employees at Patterson’s Café will be wearing face mask.
- We will be doing frequent cleaning of all surfaces and public areas as outlined in the new protocol.
- Please be patient as we will only be using about 50% of our tables and wait times could elongated.
- Patterson’s Café will be offering a limited menu for the foreseeable future, some items may no longer be available.
- Take out will be available.
To place a take out order – please call Patterson’s Café at 513-523-0770!
Patterson’s Café’s humble beginnings started on High Street in 2003 and then moved to Stewart Square in 2009, where we immediately became the popular place to “be and be seen”! Serving the best breakfast, lunch and libations in Oxford, Patterson’s Café, serving breakfast all day and lunch from 11 to close.
During the Corona Virus Crisis, we want you to know that Patterson’s Café’s primary concern is our customers and staff members health and well-being. We have stepped up our efforts to ensure that we are following the State Health Department’s Initiatives to reduce the spread of this virus. We appreciate your patronage during these trying times.
Patterson’s unique American menu with an Irish flare features over 15 different pancake flavors, a dozen eggs Benedict options, fresh-never-frozen prime beef burgers, homemade soups, fresh salads and many traditional “diner” favorites. While much of Patterson’s extensive menu is sinfully outrageous, we offer vegetarian, heart-healthy and gluten free alternatives. Patterson’s full bar features delicious freshly squeezed orange juice mimosas, our famous “manmosa”, best-ever bloody marys every day! Full table side service and carry-out.